This is why Talmudists must not be allowed to control the word “white”

I post the following flamewar to explain why I am so pedantic about constructing a more accurate notion of what “whiteness” means.

mittelwerk said…
i don’t get why robb is lamenting the decline of the postwar middle class. they were largely a function of bretton woods — of trade imbalances, the wage-price spiral, massive corporatist expansion of government (hello, military-industrial complex). they were the first giant asset bubble — and as soon as they were popped they panicked and moved to the idiot right, in effect demanding financialization of the economy as a way to preserve their now unsupportable lifestyle.
“middle class” is also a lazy and ideological term in its own right, since in america it denotes cultural more than economic status. and its culture is that of the overconsuming, overpaid mediocrity. he’s the livestock in our bankster’s america, the kind that willingly gets on the plate and sprinkles himself with salt.
good riddance, bitch.

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 03:55 PM

PRCalDude said in reply to mittelwerk…
“Good riddance to the middle class, Komrades. We must have permanent revolution through endless social upheaval. We are sure to benefit.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 04:41 PM

mittelwerk said in reply to PRCalDude…
i see you respond when called your by your real name, which is “livestock.”
is it any wonder that the middle class is dead, when white bread like you represent it?

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 07:39 PM

Frank said in reply to mittelwerk…
A “Joel Katz” denigrates the American middle class and calls them “livestock.” LOL.

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 06:04 PM

John Walters said in reply to mittelwerk…
” he’s the livestock”
…
”good riddance, bitch”
Your Talmudic prejudice is showing.
https://uncontroversial.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/farrakhan-accuses-the-jews-and-their-organizations-of-hurting-blacks-and-calls-for-dialogue/
Interestingly, some of the middle class that you hate is black, and if you were to call them livestock, they would probably say that your ancestors owned the slave ships on which their ancestors were confined.

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 07:38 PM

mittelwerk said in reply to John Walters…
“talmudic predjudice” huh?
again, you’re the reason your so-called class is for shit.
funny, but i personally don’t see you lasting for more than 2 minutes on the southside (where nation of islam hq is based) without your lunch money going to feed some middle-class blacks.

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 07:44 PM

PRCalDude said in reply to mittelwerk…
Mittelwerk is probably a provocateur and is probably not actually Jewish because there’s no way anyone can embody this many stereotypes at once.
If not, I welcome our new Judenreich and look forward to being moved onto an autonomous kulak oblast. 2% of the population of the US will surely prevail against the other 98% just like in the Soviet Union (until 1938).

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 09:36 PM

mittelwerk said…
walters
so, what’s the white-supremacist vision for, uh, supremacy in the 21st century?
why don’t you gather up 10 or 15 of your followers and march on skokie, again? that got some good press ….

Reply
Friday, 02 July 2010 at 07:51 PM

John Walters said…
‘ the white-supremacist vision for, uh, supremacy in the 21st century?’
“White” supremacism is limited to Talmudic Jews who see Europeans as livestock and Jews as true “whites.”
You’re the Talmudic supremacist here, you might as well stop using the word “white” when you don’t mean it.

Reply
Saturday, 03 July 2010 at 12:14 AM

I recognize that the folks at Occidental Dissent are committed to describing themselves as “white.” They are interested in USA politics; I am not. “White” is a colloquialism used in the USA. I’d sooner speak Latin – and if things continue in this vein, I suppose I’ll have to speak Latin to guarantee accuracy!

All in all, the most important insight was from PRCalDude, who recognized that mittelwerk is merely a sounding brass and a tinkling cymbal.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: